Are you interested in making your own sourdough starter, baking with coconut flour, making homemade salves and your own condiments, or need ideas on how to utilize frugal beans more often in the kitchen? What about watching step-by-step videos on how to make chicken or beef pho? Are you interested in hearing from others who have healed themselves from serious disease such as cancer and fibromyalgia?
Well then, do I have a resource for you! I am part of a huge ebook/resource bundle that includes a wealth of topics related to health, food, and family! I am so excited to bring it to you as it is a great deal! This bundle will be on sale only for 10 days. It has over 50 items in the bundle, but today I wanted to highlight just a few that I am already excited about.
First, I should mention that I contributed my Traditional Soup Workshop. In it you will watch videos demonstrating step-by-step how to make chicken and beef pho, miso soup, anchovy broth, a traditional beef stew (that is adaptable), as well as receive my mini ebook on whole grain gluten-free muffins (with egg-free options!). I don’t currently have this item on sale as a regular part of my site, so this is a great opportunity to not only get this workshop, but a whole lot more too!
Other things contributed to the bundle include:
Rebuild from Depression: A Nutrient Guide, Including Depression in Pregnancy and Postpartum by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. and Annell Mavrantonis, M.D. This full sized book is a wonderful resource for those who are depressed and want to improve their health with nutrition. Amanda shares her own story in vivid detail, and she is known for her detailed research. I read this book when it first came out, and I really like and recommend it.
Wardeh is sharing her Lacto-Fermentation book, which will help you learn how to make a wide variety of naturally fermented vegetables (and more) using a variety of methods. (Super excited about this one!)
Raine Saunders contributed her brand new, The Savvy Shopper’s Guide to Sustainable Food, a guide for sourcing health foods from sustainable avenues, whether it is from local farms and farmer’s markets in your area, online merchants, delivery services, local grocery, or health food stores. This is a great resource to those new to traditional foods.
Katie Kimball from Kitchen Stewardship contributed, The Everything Beans Book. I’ve always loved Katie’s down-to-earth tone and style of food that is perfect for busy mothers (as she is too!). Here she tackles how to get beans into your diet for a frugal, protein-rich diet.
Millie Copper offers in-depth support in feeding a family of five on $172 per week, from a Weston A. Price Foundation dietary perspective in her book Thrifty Food Plan Experience. She provides 67 pages of thoughts, tips, and ideas plus a 2 week menu plan, over 40 recipes (and links to many more) to help you succeed.
Some of the ebooks I haven’t gotten the chance to read myself yet, but am definitely looking forward to include Wildly Natural Skin Care oils, Introduction to Tree Medicines (forage your own leaves, needles, bark and resins and learn how to use them for better health!) and Salves Made Simple. I am really looking forward to learning some new recipes for skin care.
You can order the bundle here.
And just a few other titles:
- Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals, complete with 75 recipes to help you create menus full of wonderful, gluten-free dinners.
- Making Baked Goods Using Coconut Flour, a book that is more than a recipe collection — it is an education about baking with coconut flour. If you’ve wondered how a friend’s coconut flour recipe turned out perfectly while yours flopped, you will learn exactly how to trouble-shoot to make sure you never waste another ingredient.
- Mother’s Little Herbal Helper And Home Remedies, a home herbal toolkit for reducing symptoms of many ailments — cold and flu, headaches, fungal infections, allergies, arthritis, bites, stings, burns, coughs, congestion, and more.
- Natural Beauty Recipes: A Wellness Mama Guide to provide you with specific recipes for lotion bars, lotions, deodorant, scrubs, face wash, makeup, shaving cream, shampoo, hair color, diaper cream, baby oil, and baby wipes.
- Simply Sourdough, a booklet on capturing wild yeasts in your own house to leaven your bread using — nature’s fermentation technique for grains.
- Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out, Where to Start to Make Your Home a Healthier Place to Live
Check out the rest of the titles here! I hope that this bundle is a great resource for you all!
(Pat and Amanda formed an affiliate group for all of us that contributed to this project so that we’d get a cut of the proceeds. Thanks for supporting The Nourishing Gourmet!)
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- 2 Ingredient Peppermint Bark - December 21, 2022
- Herbal Hibiscus Lemonade (Keto, THM) - March 16, 2022
- Creamy Curry Red Lentil Soup - December 8, 2021
We purchased this “bundle” of great resources last week. I have been going through some of them. VERY worth it!! An abundance of nutritional, healthy advice. Thank you so much!