Want to go through my soup workshop that has videos and recipes teaching you to go make chicken and beef pho, miso soup, anchovy broth, and an adaptable beef stew (plus, get my whole gran gluten-free mini eBook)? It is part of this amazing bundle of 53 products, available for a very short time! Check it out!
It’s time to share your frugal and nourishing tips and recipes! Where do you shop for quality food at a lower price? What recipe saves a penny? How do you balance a budget with nourishing food? Share here.
Please read through the three simple rules for those participating. This helps keep the quality of our carnival. Please read them through before linking and thanks again for your continued participation.
1) No linking to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors. One thing that I’ve noticed increasingly on Pennywise Platter is that I am getting more and more promotional pieces for affiliates or sponsors and a lot of giveaways. I’ve decided to keep Pennywise less “commercial” and more in tune with the spirit of the carnival by not allowing these links anymore. There was nothing wrong with those of you who linked to them, I just think that it will protect the integrity of our carnival better without them. Plus, it makes our links valuable in the future as well. A link to a giveaway three months old isn’t going to be worth browsing in three months time, but a link to a recipe for a frugal soup would be. I will be deleting any giveaway links or promotional links.
2) Keep the ingredients “nourishing”, such as whole grains, meats, vegetables, legumes, unrefined salt and sugars, chicken, etc. I am not going to be an ingredient police every week, but if there is a link to a post that is obviously not filling any of the criteria for healthy (for example, a white flour, white sugar birthday cake), I will delete that link. However, feel free to post vegetarian, vegan, raw, low-carb ,paleo, vegan, etc.
3) Link back to the carnival This is common carnival courtesy. And more then that, it helps build the community of the carnival as you are sending your readers to others participating. And please, as a blogger, check out other’s posts and leave a comment as well! I know that we would all love to hear from each other.
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- 2 Ingredient Peppermint Bark - December 21, 2022
- Herbal Hibiscus Lemonade (Keto, THM) - March 16, 2022
- Creamy Curry Red Lentil Soup - December 8, 2021
Kathy @ Granny's Vital Vittles
Thanks for hosting Kimi! We’re moving on to step one of the Granny Plan with buttered carrots the first baby step on the way to cooking real food regularly. I’m also sharing my recipe for chicken cacciatore soup and the final part of what makes a diet good? Hoping you have a great week!
Thanks for hosting Kimi! I’m adding my Overnight Cinnabuns this week. Have a great day!
Kristen @ Smithspirations
Thanks, Kimi! I’m sharing four guidelines that help me choose healthy foods for our family in post #40.
Thanks for hosting Kimi!
GiGi Eats Celebrities
LOVE Pennywise Thursday! Everyone is so creative 🙂
Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs
Good Morning! This week I shared two posts: a vegetarian fried rice that is SO good, but so versatile. Plus an easy guide for choosing cooking fats so that we’re not eating free radicals! Thanks for hosting!