I am so thankful for everyone who follows me here at The Nourishing Gourmet. And as my book is officially released and shipping from Amazon this week (!!!!), I am even more so. Thank you for buying my book, supporting this blog, and giving me the push and encouragement I need to do projects like writing, Ladled: Nourishing Soups for All Seasons. I loved working on this book (despite unknowingly dealing with severe anemia), I love sharing my work with you, and I am so grateful to you all. The emails I have gotten from you as you have started to receive my book in the mail have warmed my heart. Thank you.
In other news, I am glad to announce one last giveaway! Just in time for Christmas too! But instead of 1 winner, we will have 50! How fun is that? I have a wealth of great products to giveaway, thanks to many other bloggers, authors, and companies. So excited!
Let’s run through the giveaway items. And Merry Christmas!
- First, Hazelaid.com is kindly giving away one $25 dollar gift card away. They have a wide variety of wonderful, health promoting jewelry. All of the girls in our family have and wear their products, and I get comments all the time for the above necklace I got from them. Because of the questions I have gotten while wearing it, many friends have bought their own as well! They are so fun! One winner will get the chance to order their own necklace too.
- Cara, from Health, Home, and Happiness, is kindly giving away 5 of her Grain-free, Gaps-Friendly, freezer ebook guide containing a wealth of freezer meals! So often we think of grain-free living as not conducive in freezer meals, but that isn’t the case! Cara offers recipes and directions for a stocked up freezer. Retail Value: $18 per book
- Nutiva: I have recently been buying Nutiva coconut oil from Amazon and using it in many different recipes. I love it! They have very kindly offered to give one lucky winner one of their Superfood Sampler Packs, that includes not only their lovely coconut oil, but also their hemp and chia seed, coconut manna, hemp oil, and chocolate hempshake. I’d like to win this prize myself! ($77.94 value) Open to everyone except Canadians (sorry about that Canadian readers!)
- Katie from KitchenStewardship.com is giving away 10 of her Sweets and Treats bundle! This includes two ebooks, Healthy Snacks to Go and Smart Sweets. If you ever wonder what you can eat for snacks or desserts while on a real food, traditional ingredient diet, this bundle is for you! I love how she takes one topic, and gives you so many wonderful ideas. Retail Price: $17
- MadeOn Lotion has these incredibly pure, nourishing to the skin hard lotion bars that I love! You can read my review about them here. These are perfect small gifts, by the way. They are giving away 2 $15 dollar gift certificates!
- Victory Belt Publishing (who is publishing my cookbook) is giving away three of their other recent publications. These books are great! And paleo and grain-free too. First we have Paleo Comfort Foods, which is all the title implies. I love the thought of nourishing, grain-free food that is also comforting and “home-y”. Who wouldn’t want that? Secondly, another person will win Paleo Indulgences, because even when on a paleo or grain-free diet, you can still certainly enjoy a wide variety of treats! If you have wondered what to eat while eating grain-free for special occasions, this book is for you! And third, we have Paleo Slow Cooking, a much needed book in the real food world! Paleo or not, I think you’d enjoy these books.
- Plan to Eat Meal Planning Service : I’ve found that planning out your meals is so important for eating well. In fact, I’d say it was vital. With so many of our recipes online now, having a meal plan service online can be extremely helpful! This program is recommended by my friend, Stephanie at KeeperoftheHome.org and Crystal at Moneysavingmom.com, because it is easy to use and so helpful! I am thrilled that two of you will win one year subscriptions to this great service! (each valued $39). Plan for good health by meal planning well!
- Speaking of my dear friend, Stephanie from Keeper of the Home, she is kindly giving away her 3 ebook bundle to 2 people! Her books are practical and helpful because of her own years of experience in balancing a growing family, eating well, and housekeeping (all while running her wonderful blog). You will get Real food on a Budget, Plan it, Don’t Panic, and Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time.
- Next, we have Zinio giving away 9 subscriptions for a digital magazine of your choice! I often get recipe/home decor inspiration from magazines, and there are others I like to read as well, so I was so excited to add this to the giveaway pot!
- Sweet Michelle, over at Frugal Granola is giving away 5 of her Herbal Nurturing ebook. If you have wanted to use herbs for yourself or your family, she gets you started with clear instructions, and easy to make recipes. Perfect for this time of year! This 44-page book walks you through preparing basic herbal remedies for you and your family, from childbirth to arthritis, and everything in between! Naturally prepare for cold/flu season, PMS, headaches, sunburns, postpartum, tummy aches, rashes, and more with over 30 recipes, additional homeopathic suggestions, and healthy-living tips.
- Wardee offers wonderful online classes and services, as well as running a beautiful blog at gnowfglins.com that can be so helpful for both the person new to real food or an old hand at it. She is giving away 1 one-month membership. You will get access to 7 online classes! This includes: Fundamentals I and II, Sourdough, Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese, Lacto-Fermentation, Real Food Kids, and Dehydrating. As well as forum support, monthly learning bonus, monthly thank you video, monthly Q&A meeting, weekly and menu plans. Retail value: $30
- Katie from Modernalternativemama.com is giving away 3 ebooks of her book Festive Traditions that includes recipes for festive main dishes, beautiful sides, sweet desserts, and lovely breakfast recipes too. These recipes are good for both holidays, and year round! Plus, she is also giving away 3 copies of her book Wholesome Comforts, which has a wide variety of recipes for soups, main dishes, sides, desserts, and breads, all using real food ingredients. I love it when mothers share recipes that their families really like! Katie is one such author. I think her recipes will help your family too.
- And last, but not least, I am giving away 3 ebook copies of my book Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons. This was my first cookbook, and still loved by us as a family. Many of you have recently bought it, and I have appreciated your kind comments about it. If you already own it and win this prize, please share it with someone else!
I am doing this giveaway a little different this time by using a Rafflecopter. Please let me know what you think of it! Note the different ways you can enter the giveaway, and that you can do so on more than one day too! The vast majority of these prizes are open to everyone, a couple only to US readers (if you are drawn for the US one and live out of country, I can give you another prize instead – we will work it out).
And thanks to the bloggers who sent out ebooks for me to review and Zinio for the magazine subscription!
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- 2 Ingredient Peppermint Bark - December 21, 2022
- Herbal Hibiscus Lemonade (Keto, THM) - March 16, 2022
- Creamy Curry Red Lentil Soup - December 8, 2021
I’d love to win any of these!
great contest! I love your site.
Would love any of the items. But am most interested in Wardee’s classes.
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
So blessed by all you share. I am particularly excited about the three paleo books — especially the slow cooked one, but all three sound marvelous. Merry Christmas!
Thank you for hosting this give away!! I have most of the e-books already (including yours!) but would love to win any of the other prizes.
Wow! These all look great. It would be fun to win any of them.
I’m excited about the Plan to Eat membership.
I would love to win the Superfood package!
I’m sorry. I’m just not sure how exactly to enter? Thanks!
Do you see the rafflecopter above? Simply click on whichever entry option you’d like to do, and follow the instructions! Hope that helps. 🙂
I’m excited about the Hazelaid gift certificate. Your necklace from them is beautiful.
I’m most excited about the Nutiva package.
I tweeted about Ladled and the giveaway (hopefully I’m also supposed to leave a comment here and not just the giveaway form).
All of these look good. Hazelaid jewelry may number one pick right now.
Any of these gifts would be wonderful!
The Superfoods gift box!
Karin De La Rosa
Thank you for sharing your love of healthy living and cooking with all of us!
I love all of them but I think my favorite is the Hazelaid gc
Becky @ Pure Vitality
Wow, what a great giveaway! I love how many bloggers got together to support this!
I’m really looking forward to your salad book! Still saving up for it! 🙂
I would love to win any of the prizes but am most excited about the meal planning.
It would be lovely to win any of the prizes. Appreciate your blog and all the work you have done and share.
Would love your book about Salads.
I own a few of those already (the e-books included in the recent bundle sale, plus your salad cookbook), so I would be most interested in the Nutiva pack. Thanks for the giveaway!
I like all of them, but am perhaps most needing help with grain-free menus and crockpot meals, so those are especially appealing!
I think I would like any of them, but am most intrigued by the necklaces. I would also love the grain-free menus and crockpot recipes.
great giveaways-congratulations on the new book!
So excited about this give away! And congratulations on your new book! 🙂
Whoops, sorry that I hit submit to soon! I think I’m most excited about the necklaces. I love the thought of something being beautiful and beneficial for my body :).
Dina-Marie @ Cultured Palate
I would love any of these great gifts but especially the Nutiva Superfoods Sampler Pack! I have been adding coconut oil into my diet for a while now and would love to try some of their products.
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
These are all incredible prizes!
Thank you so much for this giveaway! It is hard to choose, but I think I would like the copy of your Fresh salad book or the gift certificate from Hazelaid.
I’m excited about all of it but I do own a bunch of those books so I’m most excited about the SuperFoods gift box and being able to gift copies of the e-books if I win!
Congratulations on your book…I got it on Monday and have only made one recipe so far but it was a hit with the entire family !
I’m most excited about the meal planning service and the cookbooks…all of the gifts are exciting, though.
Wow, Merry Christmas! I would love the lotion bars or paleo books. What fun!
I am most excited about the nutiva package!
Thank you for the giveaway and for sharing your recipes with us.
Paleo Slow Cooking leaves me most excited. Thanks for the chance!
Two of them are most interesting… Freezer Cooking Guide and Paleo Indulgences!
I’m most excited about Fresh, of course!
All the prizes look fantastic, but I’m really in need of those lotion bars in this hand-cracking weather…
Thanks for the opportunity to win! 🙂
sarita0818 at comcast dot net
I am interested in the paleo cookbooks and your salad cookbook!
Any of these prizes would be great, but the one I am the most excited about is the grain-free meal planning. It would be great to have some ideas on this since my daughter has had to eat gluten-free since the beginning of the year. I am also interested in the online classes.
The lotion! I love trying handmade kinds.
This would be such a blessing <3
So many great items! Thanks!
The Nutiva pack looks fantastic! Interesting way of conducting the giveaway–it’s easy to figure out.
Would love the jewelry and meal planning services. Thanks!
I would love the Nutiva pack…..I love their products!