Healthy food made possible for a nourished life.
All of us want to eat well, feed our family, and keep our budget reasonable. But the industrial age changed our foodscape forever, and our schedules just keep getting busier. I know what it’s like to be frustrated by juggling a tight budget, lack of time, and a desire for a healthy diet.
Everyone deserves to eat a diet that nourishes them, so how do we keep good food on the table?
Hi, my name is Kimberly Harris and I love creating recipes that are practical, delicious, and nourishing. My three growing children and my beloved husband help taste-test everything I make (and wow, kids are hard critics!).
The challenges we’ve had to face and overcome:
- Eating well on a food budget when we were low income
- Eating well when my husband went back to school
- Eating “real food,” i.e. traditional healthy food in a world stocked with pre-packaged foods
- Eating well despite food allergies and food intolerances
- Keeping food on the table when both my husband and I had busy schedules
- Learning to make dinner time a joy instead of drudgery
- Eating a healing diet to help overcome a variety of health concerns
I’d love for you to join me in the journey!
- Download my free eBook, Cheat Sheet to a Healthy Diet in Ten Easy Steps (you also get a free print out for nutrient dense foods) today.
- Pick a step to implement.
- Start seeing the difference small changes can bring.
By signing up you will also get inside information and discounts and exclusive posts.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.