I have a confession to make. I love reading cookbooks and books on health. They are what inspire me, focus me, and get me in the kitchen again. I also love getting things in the mail. I’m like a little kid at Christmastime when I know I have a package coming (no joke). I hope you like these things too, as I am giving away a big bundle of eBooks, eCourses with free bonus gift offers to one lucky reader! (Don’t wait to enter the giveaway, as it is open for only 24 hours! And the bundle is one sale for only six days.)
I have been enjoying my sneak peak at all of the lovely eBooks in the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle AND waiting to get my free bonus offer gifts in the mail. Here’s some of the things I’ve gotten using my free bonus gifts as part of the bundle (and I haven’t even gotten a chance to order all of my gifts yet!).
All of the bonuses are great, but a few I was ESPECIALLY excited about: Getting new glass straws for the girls that were colored their favorite color (I added five dollars more to my order on top of the free credit so I could buy two), a sourdough starter of choice, and the Trilight herb credit (this company has a long history of excellence and is a especially wonderful resource for mothers and children). Read more about all of the bonuses here.
It’s been very fun getting these items in the mail. I was so impressed with some of these products, I ordered other items from the company. They will serve us well.
Getting motivated and inspired
Oh… and the cooking? That’s been happening too! I don’t know about you, but at the beginning of fall I’ve found that I really need to get my act together again in the kitchen and get my meal planning done, cook smarter, and cook better food. I’ve been using the many, many eBooks in the bundle strategically to help give me extra motivation, better cooking smarts, and new recipes to play with.
So far, in only reading a few books so far, I’ve been inspired to make really nourishing freezer meals (I was especially inspired by the Grain-free Freezer meal eBook), make, get this PALEO “HOT POCKETS” (yes there is a whole eBook devoted to them in the bundle!), do my own spa night with nourishing homemade spa products, and more.
I am pretty excited about this bundle, and that it’s being sold at such a low price ($29.97). And did I mention that my own eBook is part of the bundle as well? In it I share my tips for hiding liver in recipes so well even picky eaters will enjoy it, share a recipe for one of my favorite lentil soup, pasta sauces, Mexican Avocado Egg Salad, and this Gluten-free Lemon Poppyseed Cake (whole grain, and soaked), and more.
A few highlights
There is a whole lot of information packed into this bundle, so much that it can be a little overwhelming if you try to glance at it all at once (which you can do here). I’d encourage you to pick out the most appealing topics and eBooks to set aside to read first instead of trying to plow through all 73 of the eBooks, as I think you will be most inspired by reading the eBooks most relevant to where you are at right now.
So with that in mind, here are the highlights of the bundle for me:
1. Inspiring eBooks from well-known food blogger favorites such as Food Renegade, Kitchen Stewardship, Nourished Kitchen, DIY Natural, and many more. Here are just a few titles (of the 73 eBooks) to wet your appetite:
- From Scratch: Easy Recipes for Traditionally Prepared Whole-Food Dishes
- Beyond Broth: Nourishing Homemade Paleo Soups
- The Nourished Metabolism
- The Postpartum Herbal Guide
- All Natural Living: 75 Non-Toxic Recipes for Home & Beauty
- Grain-Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide
- The Nourished Kitchen Guide to Grain-Free & Dairy-Free Baking, Sweets and Treats
- Kids Eat Real Food: How to Raise Kids Who LOVE Real Food
- Gluten Free & Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs
2. Ecourses dealing with topics such as proper essential oil use, fitness, basics of using herbs, saving grocery money on a real food diet (and others).
3. Did I mention the bonus offers from participating companies? You already know I’m loving that part!
Giveaway NOW CLOSED!
And the winner is Courtney W, “Please enter me. Thanks!”
Courtney, I will be sending you an email, so please check for that!
So how did you get the chance to win this great bundle with bonuses? Just leave a comment below and let me know you’d like to enter the giveaway! Random.org will pick a winner, and no purchases are necessary (you can read the Q and A’s about availability of bonus offers outside the US). Not required, but I’d also love to hear from you on what interests you most in the bundle! Check out the full info here, and tell me what you think! I will announce the winner tomorrow around five, Pacific time.
(Also, here’s a quick rundown of all of most important information about this bundle:
When? 7 a.m. EST Wednesday, September 10 until 11:59 p.m. EST Monday, September 15
Where? Purchase the bundle HERE.
How much? The entire package is worth $1030, and it’s selling for less than $30.)
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- Simple Mexican Coleslaw - April 8, 2021
- Cassava Egg Noodles - January 14, 2021
- How to Make Whipped Dalgona Coffee with Mushroom Coffee Option - April 10, 2020