Not only are these salad dressing void of sugar, soy and canola oil, but they are brimming with good ingredients, like organic tomotoes, sweet onions, carrots, and kalamata olives. And then, to make them even better, they are cultured and kept raw! Brimming with good for you ingredients, enzymes intact, and then cultured! How good can it get?
Zukay’s has partnered up with Real Food Media to give away a full case of their dressing! Wow!
Kelly the Kitchen Kop, Cheeseslave, Food Renegade and myself are all participating. (By the way, you can only enter the contest on one of our blogs, as the new format Real Food Media is doing only allows one entry for each person. There will be one winner from each site. )
Zukay’s generously sent us all samples of this new line of products and they were very delicious. I just loved them (as you can tell in the photo above, we’ve used up a lot of the dressing already!). I found that they went well over steamed vegetables, and with a drizzle of olive oil they were fabulous over salad greens. I find that they are more mild in flavor then a vinegar based dressing, so that even my two year old liked them. She especially liked the sweet onion basil flavor, my favorite was the tomato provencal, which is pictured below.
To Enter the Give Away:
If you want to enter the give away, click on the link below to enter!
Want more entries? After you’ve entered above, then do one, two, or as many of the following things and leave a comment below letting me know what you have done. The give away will be closed on the 7th and we will announce the winners on the 12th. Good luck!
1. Blog about the giveaway and link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
2. Sign up for my email updates or RSS feed. Leave a comment below telling me that you signed up. You will also get an entry if you already subscribe — make sure to leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Leave a comment telling me that you followed & tweeted. (1 extra entry)
4. Friend me on Facebook and post about the giveaway on your Facebook status. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your status update. Leave a comment below telling me that you friended me and updated your status. (1 extra entry)
5. Email 5 friends about the giveaway, with a link to the page. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
6. Stumble this post and leave me a comment telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
Thanks so much and good luck!
All of the bloggers participating in this give away are receiving a small compensation for this post.