Soda pop taken off the kids menu: Confession. When I was young child, going out to eat at fast food places was considered a treat, and it was the soda that made it so “fun”. With the advocacy of certain groups concerned about children’s health, many fast food places are taking the soda off the menu board for the children’s meal. Wendy’s is the latest to do so. Our solution? We just have never given our kids soda to drink and they now think that it “tastes funny” and don’t like it if they try a sip.
Beauty equals free food? In a bizarre food story, a Korean restaurant in China has been offering free food to beautiful customers. Here’s how it works, good looking customers are photographed and at the end of the day, plastic surgeons evaluate who is the most beautiful and these are offered a free meal.
Fish adapting to climate change: Here is encouraging news that some specifies of fish are adapting well to climate changes. The natural world is an excellent adaptor, and some are adapting well.
Risks and Uses of Essential Oils: From experience, I have learned the need to use caution when working with the power of essential oils. Wellness Mama shares some of her concerns with the use of EOs while still advocating their safe use.
Vitamin D and Colon Cancer: Another study shows that vitamin D may be very important for preventing colon cancer and boosting the immune system.
- Lacinato Kale and Perorino Salad: This winter friendly salad looks both refreshing and hardy.
- Fancy Bacon Peas: Oh, yum! This sounds really good.
- Getting bored of the same old, same old on your oatmeal? Here are some delicious oatmeal topping suggestions.
- These gluten free hazelnut crackers sound really yummy!
- Buying pastured chicken? Learn here how to cook is so that it is juicy and moist.
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- How to Make Whipped Dalgona Coffee with Mushroom Coffee Option - April 10, 2020
- Making a Beautiful Pancake Charcuterie Board - April 10, 2020
- Why I’m Spatchcocking My Turkey This Year - November 26, 2019