Two summers ago I released my first cookbook, Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons. My main objective was to have practical, delicious recipes that used nourishing ingredients. I challenged myself to do the whole salad cookbook only using raw apple cider vinegar and balsamic vinegar to simplify ingredients (I also used fresh lemon juice), and was surprised to find that the two were not only adequate but gave me a wide range of flavors to use. (And I loved that it kept my cupboard staples simple!).
I was super blessed by the feedback and appreciation I received about the book, which gave me the confidence to write my second cookbook, Ladled: Nourishing Soups for all Seasons #amazon affiliate link.
The recipes found in my salad cookbook are still used all the time in my own kitchen, and many of you have let me know that you use this book often yourself. This warms my heart.
But I know that I have many new readers here, so I thought I would do a sale for some of you who don’t own the book (or who would like to share it with a friend). I am offering a big savings, so if you are interested, take advantage of it! I am also offering a bundle of both the ebook version of the salad cookbook, and my eJournal (full of nourishing pasta sauces, egg recipes, and much more) for a savings of 50%!
This sale will be a week long
- For the hard copy of Fresh (buy through this link): 9SE3B7GP for $5 off
- For the ebook version of Fresh (buy through this link): SummerSaving for $8.99 off
- For ebundle, Fresh and eJournal (Everyday Nourishing Food) together for $11.99 (normally $23.99, 50% discount): summerbundle
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- Why I’m Spatchcocking My Turkey This Year - November 26, 2019
- Autumn Roasted Vegetables (with Sweet Potatoes, Cabbage, Squash, Cranberries, and Potatoes) - November 19, 2019
- How Illness Changed How I Viewed Food - October 2, 2019