I am so thankful for everyone who follows me here at The Nourishing Gourmet. And as my book is officially released and shipping from Amazon this week (!!!!), I am even more so. Thank you for buying my book, supporting this blog, and giving me the push and encouragement I need to do projects like writing, Ladled: Nourishing Soups for All Seasons. I loved working on this book (despite unknowingly dealing with severe anemia), I love sharing my work with you, and I am so grateful to you all. The emails I have gotten from you as you have started to receive my book in the mail have warmed my heart. Thank you.
In other news, I am glad to announce one last giveaway! Just in time for Christmas too! But instead of 1 winner, we will have 50! How fun is that? I have a wealth of great products to giveaway, thanks to many other bloggers, authors, and companies. So excited!
Let’s run through the giveaway items. And Merry Christmas!
- First, Hazelaid.com is kindly giving away one $25 dollar gift card away. They have a wide variety of wonderful, health promoting jewelry. All of the girls in our family have and wear their products, and I get comments all the time for the above necklace I got from them. Because of the questions I have gotten while wearing it, many friends have bought their own as well! They are so fun! One winner will get the chance to order their own necklace too.
- Cara, from Health, Home, and Happiness, is kindly giving away 5 of her Grain-free, Gaps-Friendly, freezer ebook guide containing a wealth of freezer meals! So often we think of grain-free living as not conducive in freezer meals, but that isn’t the case! Cara offers recipes and directions for a stocked up freezer. Retail Value: $18 per book
- Nutiva: I have recently been buying Nutiva coconut oil from Amazon and using it in many different recipes. I love it! They have very kindly offered to give one lucky winner one of their Superfood Sampler Packs, that includes not only their lovely coconut oil, but also their hemp and chia seed, coconut manna, hemp oil, and chocolate hempshake. I’d like to win this prize myself! ($77.94 value) Open to everyone except Canadians (sorry about that Canadian readers!)
- Katie from KitchenStewardship.com is giving away 10 of her Sweets and Treats bundle! This includes two ebooks, Healthy Snacks to Go and Smart Sweets. If you ever wonder what you can eat for snacks or desserts while on a real food, traditional ingredient diet, this bundle is for you! I love how she takes one topic, and gives you so many wonderful ideas. Retail Price: $17
- MadeOn Lotion has these incredibly pure, nourishing to the skin hard lotion bars that I love! You can read my review about them here. These are perfect small gifts, by the way. They are giving away 2 $15 dollar gift certificates!
- Victory Belt Publishing (who is publishing my cookbook) is giving away three of their other recent publications. These books are great! And paleo and grain-free too. First we have Paleo Comfort Foods, which is all the title implies. I love the thought of nourishing, grain-free food that is also comforting and “home-y”. Who wouldn’t want that? Secondly, another person will win Paleo Indulgences, because even when on a paleo or grain-free diet, you can still certainly enjoy a wide variety of treats! If you have wondered what to eat while eating grain-free for special occasions, this book is for you! And third, we have Paleo Slow Cooking, a much needed book in the real food world! Paleo or not, I think you’d enjoy these books.
- Plan to Eat Meal Planning Service : I’ve found that planning out your meals is so important for eating well. In fact, I’d say it was vital. With so many of our recipes online now, having a meal plan service online can be extremely helpful! This program is recommended by my friend, Stephanie at KeeperoftheHome.org and Crystal at Moneysavingmom.com, because it is easy to use and so helpful! I am thrilled that two of you will win one year subscriptions to this great service! (each valued $39). Plan for good health by meal planning well!
- Speaking of my dear friend, Stephanie from Keeper of the Home, she is kindly giving away her 3 ebook bundle to 2 people! Her books are practical and helpful because of her own years of experience in balancing a growing family, eating well, and housekeeping (all while running her wonderful blog). You will get Real food on a Budget, Plan it, Don’t Panic, and Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time.
- Next, we have Zinio giving away 9 subscriptions for a digital magazine of your choice! I often get recipe/home decor inspiration from magazines, and there are others I like to read as well, so I was so excited to add this to the giveaway pot!
- Sweet Michelle, over at Frugal Granola is giving away 5 of her Herbal Nurturing ebook. If you have wanted to use herbs for yourself or your family, she gets you started with clear instructions, and easy to make recipes. Perfect for this time of year! This 44-page book walks you through preparing basic herbal remedies for you and your family, from childbirth to arthritis, and everything in between! Naturally prepare for cold/flu season, PMS, headaches, sunburns, postpartum, tummy aches, rashes, and more with over 30 recipes, additional homeopathic suggestions, and healthy-living tips.
- Wardee offers wonderful online classes and services, as well as running a beautiful blog at gnowfglins.com that can be so helpful for both the person new to real food or an old hand at it. She is giving away 1 one-month membership. You will get access to 7 online classes! This includes: Fundamentals I and II, Sourdough, Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese, Lacto-Fermentation, Real Food Kids, and Dehydrating. As well as forum support, monthly learning bonus, monthly thank you video, monthly Q&A meeting, weekly and menu plans. Retail value: $30
- Katie from Modernalternativemama.com is giving away 3 ebooks of her book Festive Traditions that includes recipes for festive main dishes, beautiful sides, sweet desserts, and lovely breakfast recipes too. These recipes are good for both holidays, and year round! Plus, she is also giving away 3 copies of her book Wholesome Comforts, which has a wide variety of recipes for soups, main dishes, sides, desserts, and breads, all using real food ingredients. I love it when mothers share recipes that their families really like! Katie is one such author. I think her recipes will help your family too.
- And last, but not least, I am giving away 3 ebook copies of my book Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons. This was my first cookbook, and still loved by us as a family. Many of you have recently bought it, and I have appreciated your kind comments about it. If you already own it and win this prize, please share it with someone else!
I am doing this giveaway a little different this time by using a Rafflecopter. Please let me know what you think of it! Note the different ways you can enter the giveaway, and that you can do so on more than one day too! The vast majority of these prizes are open to everyone, a couple only to US readers (if you are drawn for the US one and live out of country, I can give you another prize instead – we will work it out).
And thanks to the bloggers who sent out ebooks for me to review and Zinio for the magazine subscription!
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- How to Make Whipped Dalgona Coffee with Mushroom Coffee Option - April 10, 2020
- Making a Beautiful Pancake Charcuterie Board - April 10, 2020
- Why I’m Spatchcocking My Turkey This Year - November 26, 2019