As usual last week we had so many great entries in our Pennywise Platter Carnival that it’s really hard to choose which ones to highlight! One that really stuck out to me was Lindsey’s Chocolate Dipped Candied Orange Peels. . I love how the recipe uses a food item that would normally be thrown away, orange peels, and turns it into a delicious treat! And at Fresh and Feisty, a great dairy free creamy tomato soup was posted. Yummy!
What do you have for us today? If you would like to participate please take note of the following guidelines.
- 1)Link to this post in your blog post
2)Using the Mr. Linky, link back to your specific post, not just your blog.
Your Name: Kimi @ The Nourishing Gourmet (6 Tips for Eating Frugally)
Your URL: http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/6tips
3) Keep the ingredients nourishing and frugal!
I hope you join us!
I got a little behind this week, but I have some great posts planned for Valentine’s day (starting on Friday)! So I don’t have a frugal post for today’s carnival, but eagerly await to see your contributions.
Latest posts by KimiHarris (see all)
- Pomegranate Italian Cream Soda (Dairy Free) - April 12, 2018
- An Honest Review of “Detox” Baths - March 14, 2018
- Lemon Apple or Raspberry Banana Green Monster Smoothie (and 5 Reasons to Drink Green Smoothies) - March 6, 2018