Pennywise Platter Thursday

pennywiseplattertwo

We have been suffering from that bad cold going around. I just got over it, and my three year old just caught it yesterday, poor thing. My apologies for the lack of posts recently! Hopefully soon I will be back on track.

Meanwhile, please share your frugal tips and recipes!I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week…..meanwhile I am going back to check with my sick little girl.

Comments

I have had a cold, too – hope you feel better soon!
    I posted my homemade ice cream recipe this week. I have made this three times this past month – and not feeling guilty at all! The raw cream and raw eggs give me the boost of vitamins I need, being pregnant with our third child in 4 years!

Ugh…. we’re fighting off the beginnings of a cold ourselves. My 11 month old has a a constant drippy nose, poor little guy! Hope you all feel better soon :o)

I never before contributed and I just put up my first link! I hope you all enjoy!
    I just got over a cold too – weird because I NEVER get sick :) It’s all the good things I eat.

this week I’m sharing a few egg recipes for dinner and breakfast, including poached egg and greens salad recipe. even though pastured eggs are way less frugal than conventional eggs, i still consider them a great nutritional value, and when compared to a restaurant meal, even farm eggs are frugal.

Late posting but wanted to share my meatloaf recipe- yummy & only uses one pound of ground beef (many recipes ask for 2 or 3 pounds!)

Hi, Kimi, glad to hear you’re feeling better!

I prepared my post on chickpea cheeseburgers last week and then didn’t see your usual post – I must have been checking in with you too early in the day! So I’m sharing it here now. :) They’re super cheap, tasty, and prepared using traditional foods and techniques.